DAKINE - 6'0"x1/4" KAIMANA TEAM LEASH
Dakine was founded on designing a better surf leash. The Kaimana surf leash builds on Dakine's surf leash legacy with increased durability, comfort and performance. Designed for surfing peaks up to a couple feet overhead, it uses 1/4-inch (6.5mm) Dura-Cord that's refined for reduced drag without compromising on strength. The low-profile ankle cuff conforms to the shape of your ankle for a zero-distraction fit.
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use.
- New patent pending zero distraction ankle cuff with ergonomic base plate reduces bulk and conforms to the ankle.
- New 1/4" (6.5MM) patent pending DuraCord with speed pockets for maximum strength and reduced drag.
- New infinite flex 360º molded leash ends increase flex to maximize strength while keeping the leash free from tangles.
- New thin line rail saver streamlined design reduces bulk.
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels.